Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Cookies - 2014 Designs

I had some left over dough and icing from a cookie decorating party with my kids and grand kids, so I decided to have some me time in the kitchen and play with some designs I've been wanting to try.


Icicle cookies.
These are fancier and have more dimension than the ones I did years ago.



I used a carrot cutter for this one, and forgot to round off the top before baking. I decided to decorate it anyway figuring I could always cover it with a snowflake cookie later.



Snowflake with a decorative center indentation.


Ornament cookie with a decorative center indentation.
I'm not really liking the shiny center.



Ornament and simple tree cookies.
I like the center of this ornament much better.



Two variations of the decorative center.


♥ Happy Decorating ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment