Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Cookies - 2015

As usual I had more design ideas for Christmas cookies than I had time to complete. So I was happy to at least be able to finish and photograph a few new ones.



This hand numbing and cross-eye inducing mountain contains over 500 decorated mini cookies. I've done these before, only not nearly as many.
These were added to chocolate dipped pretzels, spoons, biscotti, and Oreos along with toffee, peanut brittle and spritz.



White on white snowflakes with silver indentations.
The center snowflakes are molded fondant.



Set of edible top hats.



Black edible 3-D top hat cookie filled with mini snowflake cookies.
The snowflakes on the hat are punched out of a white icing sheet and detailed with icing.



Red edible 3-D top hat cookie filled with small chocolate dipped pretzel rods.
The band is fondant and the buckle was made with silver dragees.



White edible 3-D top hat cookie filled with decorated Christmas mini cookies.
The hat band is made of fondant and decorated with icing leaves and red Sixlets candy.



Elf cookie place-card and 3-D cookie mug filled with mint chocolate candies and candy canes.
The mug was suppose to be another hat, but the brim broke so I added a candy cane handle and molded fondant trim.
The elf's legs are candy necklace beads on bamboo skewers.



Elf place card cookie sitting on a 3-D red hat cookie.
This elf''s legs are candy necklace beads strung on licorice laces.
In hindsight I should have pick a different color for the shoes.

♥ Happy Decorating ♥

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for posting. Your work is beautiful works of art and very inspiring. Once again, thank you for sharing your talent with us! I wish you a very happy Holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Holly. I'm glad you liked them. Happy Holidays to you and yours as well.

      Delete
  2. Hi Susan, just stopping by to say Hello. Hope all is well with you. I've missed you this past year. Is there anywhere I can go to keep up with you and your wonderful works of art? You are so talented and I love seeing your creations! I just ordered your Pirate boy, Pirate Girl, and pirate hat cookie cutters!! They are coming in the mail today, and I can't wait to get my hands on them!! Anyways, thank you for all you do, including some wonderful cookie cutter designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is well here. How sweet of you to check up on me. I've been busy fixing up 2 houses to sell, and my cookie stuff has been packed for over a year. We will be moving again to our permanent location hopefully by this summer. Then I can breathe cookie fumes rather than paint fumes. Have fun with your new cookie cutters and thank you for your sweet comments. I can't wait to get back to designing and blogging again.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear that you are doing well! Sounds like you're really busy fixing up 2 houses!! Take care of yourself, and I'll see you when your back to your fabulous designing and blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete